Tango de mi Vida combines three musicians from one of the world's most famous tango orchestras, Beltango Quinteto, with dancers Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo, masters of Argentina’s tango dance style, considered the top tango couple on the planet.
The tango trio from the Beltango Quinteto stem from Belgrade, Serbia, the first authentic tango orchestra from the Balkans and one of the most sought-after tango orchestras in the world. For over two decades, they have played more than 800 concerts in 30 countries. With an abundant repertoire from traditional tango to the nuevo or modern tango compositions of Astor Piazzolla, Beltango Quintento mixes together deep emotions with the high energy of virtuoso musicians.
Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo are considered the best tango couple in the world. Their achievements are vast:
- Current Tango Choreographers Since 2009 for FOX's and BBC's "So you think you Dance"
- 2009 Champions of NBC's "Superstars of Dance"
- Tango Choreographers 2011-13 and 2016-17 for ABC's "Dancing with the Stars"
- Guest performers on NBC's "America's got Talent" in 2012
- Guest performers on UNIVISION's "Latin GRAMMY Awards" in 2014 and 2017
Both are from Argentina and are professionally trained in ballet, jazz, stage and tango. They are known for their mastery of improvisation- matching the emotional expression of the music with their elegant and insightful movements.