COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
The Cowichan Performing Arts Centre is committed to providing a safe experience for everyone.
CPAC cares deeply about the health and welfare of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers. As such, additional precautions are being taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
What to expect
When you arrive at the Cowichan Performing Arts Centre, you will notice we have added some new safety protocols to ensure everyone’s safety. Here’s what you can expect:
- As per the provincial health order, no more than 50 audience members are allowed in the theatre at one time.
- We strongly encourage you to pick your tickets up in advance or have them mailed to you.
- The main entry doors into the lobby will open 1/2 hour before show time.
- Physical distancing must be maintained (2 metres apart) and posted occupancy limits must be followed.
- All staff, volunteers and patrons are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- There will be no intermissions – most events will run about 60-90 mins.
- There is no coat check.
- Due to health guidelines, there will be no concession available. You are welcome to bring your own water.
If you, or anyone from your party, feels unwell before the performance please do not attend. Please contact the Ticket Centre: 250-746-2722 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or email [email protected] for options regarding tickets.