COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
The Cowichan Performing Arts Centre is committed to providing a safe experience for everyone.
CPAC cares deeply about the health and welfare of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers.
As such, additional precautions are being taken to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Proof of vaccination is required to enter and details on this can be found here
All staff, volunteers and patrons are required to wear masks, including during the performance.
All of us at Cowichan Performing Arts Centre are thrilled to welcome you back. The layers of protection look a bit different now, but the basics of keeping each other safe in our venues remain the same:
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Respect personal space.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand-sanitizing stations.
- The wearing of masks is mandatory for everyone aged five and over.
- From October 24, 2021: Proof of full vaccination (2 doses, at least 7 days prior) is required.
What to expect
- We strongly encourage you to pick your tickets up in advance or have them mailed to you.
- The main entry doors into the lobby will open 45 minutes before showtime.
- Physical distancing must be maintained (2 metres apart) and posted occupancy limits must be followed.
- Proof of vaccination is required to enter and details on this can be found [here](https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html)
- There is no coat check.
- Due to health guidelines, there will be no concession available. You are welcome to bring your own water.