Sign up for a Pointe Shoe Clinic with Ballet Jorgen and learn from professional ballet dancers all about pointe shoes!
Pointe shoes are one of the most exciting parts of a young dancer’s training. This workshop provides dancers the opportunity to hear from professionals about muscles, fatigue, preventing injuries, and more! This workshop will cover:
- Choosing the right brand, size, shank, and vamp.
- Adjusting shoes throughout your training
- Where to sew ribbons and elastics?
- How to manage blisters, nails, cracked heels
- Decide what to wear inside your shoes
Come with your pointe shoes for hands-on instruction. Recommend signing up for the prior master class to accompany this workshop. The class will be held in the rehearsal hall of the Cowichan Performing Arts Centre from 7:30pm-8pm.
Use the Buy Tickets link to sign up, which will redirect you to the RecCowichan website for registration.
Don’t miss Ballet Jorgen’s Anne of Green Gables on Friday, February 16 at 7pm! Tickets are available online here.